Despite the mild Winter we’ve had, I’m sure you’ll agree it’s been loooooooooong, and those early-blooming bulbs have been teasing us with the promise of warmer weather.
So in order to spring forth from the dull dreariness (pun intended), I’m running a competition designed to get you out into the fresh air!
Last year I discovered a gorgeous Bluebell Forest, mere minutes from my home in Horsham. Better yet, right next door was a sea of yellow rapeseed fields (otherwise know as canola seed) – it was the happiest thing I’d set my sights on all Winter. I shared it with a client who booked a session to cover both, and we got some wonderful results.
To celebrate the forthcoming season, I have put together a very special offer, limited to only 10 spaces. These will be available as gift vouchers for MOTHER’S DAY!
The sessions are scheduled to take place on either Sunday 17th April, or Saturday 30th April (this is a back up date in case the Bluebells aren’t yet in full bloom).
The LIMITED £49 offer includes:
- 30 minute session on location in either the bluebell forest, or rapeseed fields,
- A Private online gallery to view your images,
- One professionally retouched digital image with a Print Release.
“SO WHAT CAN I WIN?”
I am offering a FREE mini session to one Facebook fan, who shares the love!
“WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO TO WIN?”
- Make sure you’ve given my Facebook Page the thumbs up,
- Share the pinned “Competition Time” post with your friends (who knows, someone you know may be interested)
- Comment below the post with what you love about Spring.
“WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?”
Exposure, obviously. I don’t advertise at all with magazines and other media, and rely on word of mouth… So as a small business, your contribution is much appreciated!
Please note: this promotion isn’t sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook in any way.